Sunday, July 15, 2012

WOYWW - Loving Home

Hi!  There, let's start the party at Make It Monday.
This week I continue my art journal and use
Meljen's Design's digi image - Loving Home.
I love art journaling because it helps me to express my thoughts
and experiment different materials.


 
Links
This journal page links the blogs:
Sponsor 
 This week we are being sponsored once again by
the ever fun and cute Meljen Designs Digital Stamps!
Meljen Designs Digital Stamps are giving away the lovely prize
of the winner's choice of 4 single digis!
Image Detail
Pick of the Week

This stunning card created by Chris Olsen from Twinkles Glow with Stamps
is my favorite at last week's MIM party.
I love the gorgeous color scheme and fabulous layout.
Chris has made such amazing background paper and the beautiful border.
Totally stunning!
Thank you, Chris, for sharing with us.

For more inspirations please check our DT's blogs.

Hope you will join the MIM party this week and have fun.
Thank you for stopping by..... :)

Meihsia 






17 comments:

  1. Fantastic! What a great project!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning Journal - just love the unique colours and the pretty embellishments. Just gorgeous.
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo...I love your journal Meihsia...gorgeous colouring and colours, and a super image...your POTW is beautiful...love Chris's work.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "home" pages!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a fabulous page layout .great showcasing of image ..Great POTW too with beautifully bright colours .

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful project ,so many fab details ...i love it
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this project Meihsia, Gorgeous showcasing of the image..bright and cheery..love it!
    Gorgeous pick of the week too!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just LOVE your journal page-great combination of colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors instantly make you happy and the playful textures just make your eyes dance! You really picked a great image from the sponsor. Love the journal book so far..can't wait to see more.
    Your POTW has incredible layering and a wonderful warming fall feeling to it. I can't WAIT for fall!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Meihsia

    Wow!! Love your work! Your journal looks amazing. The more I look the more fabulous detail I see.

    Your POTW is a real stunner too.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My first time at the MIM party, but so far I'm loving it! Gorgeous little piece here - so much colour and technique on a small space, and it's enchanting. Also really like your pick - great stuff!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a super project for MIM Meihsia and just love the colours you have used
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - I love the colors, details, and embees on this art journal. That is on my things to do list - learning to do more mixed media. Thanks for the inspiration - glad I decided to check out Make It Monday today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh... what a great journal, you must be having lots of fun with it!!! Love the bright and cheery colors and the house as your centerpiece of this page!
    Hugs, antonella :-)
    Followed your link from MIM where I'm also participating

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like all the layers this page has, it's many embellishments and colors which are quite summery!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi...!!! so bright and colorful... love it...:) saw your link in MIM...:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love EVERYTHING about your project. It makes me happy to look at it...so bright and cheerful! Love the flowers you made too. I saw it on MIM.

    Debra Pate
    Fabulously Creative
    http://debrapate.blogspot.com
    CTMH Scrapbooking and Stamping

    ReplyDelete