Sunday, July 8, 2012

You're the Sweetest!

Hi! there,  how's your weekend?
I had a very great time with my family and friends
on 4th of July and weekend.
And now it's time for another party at Make It Monday.
This week, I decide to make a simple card using
this cute image Candy Jar from Bugaboo Stamps.
Here is what I came up with.

Challenge
This card enters the challenge:

Sponsor
We are very excited to have again our fun sponsors Bugaboo Stamps!
Everyone loves these fun and sweet digis!
Bugaboo Stamps are offering a very generous prize
of winner's choice of 7 single digis!

Image Detail
Pick of the Week

This is my favorite card by Alyce at Kit and clowder
from last week's MIM linky part.
There are so many gorgeous details and beautiful layers on this card.
Alyce's great coloring and choice of DP are fabulous.
Thank you, Alyce, for playing along with us and
sharing your amazing talent.

For more inspirations please check our DT's blogs.

Hope you will join the MIM party this week and have fun.
Thank you for stopping by..... :)

Meihsia 






16 comments:

  1. Great idea with the sentiment and image Meihsia, fabulous colouring and love you POTW from Alyce..beautifil.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jar of sweets looks so yummie and I so love your card design .The little colouring on your sentiment is fabulous .
    Your POTW is a stunner ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card hunnie...Lovely sentiment it so suits the image, and your colouring is gorgeous..would love to pop my hand in that lovely jar of sweetness lol!!
    Beautiful pick of the week too...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meihsia - this card is just lovely - mouthwateringly sweet! I love your delicate colouring and the way you have fitted all that candy in the jar!
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Meihsia,love your fabulously coloured image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You put the "U" in FUN!! Ha..I don't know, it sounded better in my head, BUT what I'm trying to say is...I love the playful animation of this card. It's fresh and clean and right to the point with the perfect elements. GREAT card and your POTW...Alyce is AMAAAAAZING!!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super Meihsia and such a fun image. Lovely and bright and cheerful
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the design of your card- and the great colors. Your blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Meihsia

    Brilliant way to us this image, the colours are fun, love how you brought the colour in to the sentiment too.

    Your POTW is gobsmackingly gorgeous!!

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this card ,the CAS design is perfect and i love what you did with the image...perfect
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this card ,the CAS design is perfect and i love what you did with the image...perfect
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a very "sweet" card!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card hun although I'm trying not to look too closely at it (strict diet - hehehehe)
    Fabby sentiment to match and I love the cleanness of it too!

    Wonderful pick of the week (I've been following her blog a while and she never ceases to amaze me.)

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab CAS card, love the paper and that yummy jar of goodies.
    Fantastic POTW too, so many details to catch your eye.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous!!! I love the light colors and the chevrons in the bavkground... plus those dots on the corner! Beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  16. "SWEET" card! and the color choices are yummy! I saw it in Make it Monday!

    Debra Pate
    Fabulously Creative
    http://debrapate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete